this morning that revealed a strained flexor muscle in his throwing arm.
This is more bad news for an already depleted Yankees bullpen, as more of them are injured than healthy.
Maybe Yankee fans will get to see one of the coveted prospects get promoted after this news, but knowing Cashman he won’t chance it but it is starting to annoy Yankee fans who are drooling to see if one could be the next “Freak”, as the East Coast needs one too.
Good news is that Mark Teixeira feels great and it playing without a hitch after getting plunked in the knee by Red Sox Jon Lester last night.
- Tonight’s Lineup, Joba to the DL & Some Other News (slidingintohome.blogspot.com)
- SI Players Poll: A-Rod, Joba Chamberlain, Derek Jeter MLB’s Most Overrated (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Joba Chamberlain Had The Best Winter Meetings Of Any Yankee [Video] (deadspin.com)
- Red Sox SS Marco Scutaro activated from DL (boston.com)
- New York Yankees: Double Trouble In The Bronx As Bombers Lose To Rangers (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- Week In Fake Sports: Joba Chamberlain holds stuffed-animals-only meeting (offthebench.nbcsports.com)
- 2011 New York Yankees: One-Third Season Team Report Card (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- You: New York Yankees: Bullpen Maturation Key to Team’s Success (bleacherreport.com)