The feature story in the weekly Pulse pullout titled “It’s Crystal Clear” gives psychics predictions for the upcoming year.
And Yankee fans should be ecstatic if psychic Frank Andrews’s vision stands true:
“I feel that the Yankees will rise up this year. They’re going to prove to everyone, ‘We’re OK,’ and we’re back in the saddle.”
It is noted that Andrews was ‘particularly struck’ by his vision for the pinstripes, as he is the furthest thing from a sports fan; going as far as admitting he does not follow sports at all.
So just who is this Frank Andrews?
Frank Andrews really name is Frank Andrew Iacuzzo, and he comes from a long line of psychics.
According to a WSJ article by Diana Spechler dating back to October 2011, Andrews advised Perry Ellis to become a designer, had his tarot deck shuffled by John Lennon, and once was a guest at the Dalai Lama’s birthday party.
To top it off New York Magazine named him, “Best Psychic in New York.”
Ok, so this guy is legit, but does Andrews even realize what he just did?
He just gave the green light to a Yankee fan base that can get very carried away, and who have no problem placing blame, and hard on anyone or anything that stands in the team’s way of success.
Well, let’s just hope for his own sake Andrews is right about the 2012 Yankee season or else he might want to get the heck out of dodge.
- Celebrity Psychics (psychicsource.com)
- New York Yankees: Preview Of The 2012 Team Preview (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- New York Yankees: Thank You Red Sox (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- New York Yankees: Spoke Too Soon (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- New York Yankees: 2012 Resolution That’s Easy (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- New York Yankees Hot Stove: What Hot Stove? (ladylovespinstripes.com)