I knew it!
For an Eagles friend to say to me that the game looked “rigged” about five different times throughout the game was enough for me to make a list of reasons why.
When I got home and relooked at what I had jotted down, I unambiguously ripped the paper into pieces. I didn’t want to be that fan.
So, when the New York Post arrived at my front door on Tuesday morning I felt alleviated. Obviously, I wasn’t the only one who felt “robbed.”
Coach Coughlin threw the red flag in the first quarter, and still the ruling of an incomplete stood. Coughlin, who is renowned for being right when he throws that red challenge flag, got it right.
Next time I promise not to let my ego get the best of me, as I thought of how I would look not what I saw clearly in front of me.
In addition to the NYP’s picture:
1) Two facemasks tugs that the referees didn’t call on the Packers.
2) The “illegal contact” penalty called on the G-men, which instead of punting, gave the Packers 5 yards and an automatic first down. Packers QB Rogers was not even throwing in that specific receiver’s direction, which confused me big time.
Don’t worry, now I will act like a sore loser whenever deemed necessary.
One other question….if you had a $100 straight bet with a friend on Sunday’s game does this cancel it out?
- New York Yankees Hot Stove: Red Sox Been Caught Stealing (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- New York Yankees: Preview Of The 2012 Team Preview (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- Giants’ Coughlin ‘Sick’ Over Non-TD; Photo Indicates Refs Missed Call (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- New York Yankees: Adios Jorge (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- New York Yankees Hot Stove: 7 Reasons For My New Edwin Jackson Attitude (ladylovespinstripes.com)