As if you didn’t know already, Jeter is single again and slaying chicks all over NYC. And all I can say is party on Captain.
The NY Post’s Emily Smith and Tara Palmeri kindly found some of these women and reported that the Captain’s MO is a lady will “stay with him at his apartment in New York, and then he gets them a car to take them home the next day. Waiting in his car is a gift basket containing signed Jeter memorabilia, usually a signed baseball.”
Wow, I don’t know about any of you ladies but a ride and a present is not such a bad deal considering the circumstances.
You would have to be an idiot to think anything relevant might evolve from throwing the cat around town for a night with a guy who has as many options as Jeter does.
Jumping in the sack with Jeter is not going to make you stand out. And even you can suck a tennis ball through a garden hose, I will bet my life that Jeter has seen it, done it and had better.
So, in theory add the cab money you saved, to the eBay bucks you get from selling the Jeter-memorabilia basket and go buy yourself something nice.
Hey, technically you can say that Derek Jeter bought it for you and maybe than you won’t feel the need to run to the NY Post to make yourself feel like less of a slut.
Think about it…. the chick who got two “baskets” could walk away with well over $1000, while also getting to say, I ‘did it’ with the Captain of the Yankees.
Now, that doesn’t sound like such a bad deal to me.
- Report: Derek Jeter Once Again Plowing Everything In Sight [Derek Jeter] (deadspin.com)
- Jeter gives baskets of autographed Yankees merchandise to his ladies (thegrio.com)
- Pure Comedy: Derek Jeter Has Been Ho-Hopping So Hard He Sends These Broads Home With Parting Gifts (bossip.com)
- Derek Jeter Gives Out Sexy Gift Bags (997now.radio.com)
- Derek Jeter Gives One Night Stands Free Swag!!! (kymx.radio.com)
- Lady Loves Pinstripes Giveaway: Win Signed Derek Jeter Memorable (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- Derek Jeter’s One-Night-Stand Strategy (patspapers.com)
- Jeter’s booty hauls (nypost.com)
- Oh Man: Derek Jeter’s Skincare Line (bellasugar.com)