As there is a new “it girl” in baseball and it is dubbed the Evil Empire.
What are those baseball fans that relentlessly whine about the Yankees “buying championships” going to do?
I mean, now that everybody’s doing it.
Maybe it is time to just shut-up and finally get it through your thick skulls that MLB has no salary cap. This applies to all 30-teams the same, allowing all owners equal freedom to spend away, or not.
- Sweeny: Cashman With Little To Say Amid Quiet Offseason For Yankees (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- New York Yankees: CC Sabathia Opts To Stay (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- Pujols’ agent touched base with Yankees (mlb.mlb.com)
- Yankees Hot Stove: Bullpen – Andrew Rotondi (turnstyl3.com)
- Cashman talks coyly about interest in Darvish (mlb.mlb.com)
- New York Yankees: Free Agent Pitching Possibilities (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- New York Yankees: Preview Of The 2012 Team Preview (ladylovespinstripes.com)