Lindt is auctioning off celebrity-signed, porcelain versions of the iconic Lindt Gold Bunny, with 100 percent of the proceeds benefiting Autism Speaks.
The auction is part of Lindt’s partnership with Autism Speaks – this is the third year Lindt has partnered with Autism Speaks during the Easter season to support those affected by autism and to raise funds and awareness for the cause.
Fans can start bidding on this one-of-a-kind item, signed by New York Yankees CC Sabathia at www.ebay.com/LindtGoldBunny starting today April 4, 2011 thru April 9, 2011.
This is the greatest gift for any Yankees or baseball fan, as it is the gift that gives back. The picture above is the real item you will be bidding on.
Good Luck and thank you CC for always making New York Yankee fans so proud!
- Toni Braxton Takes Part in Autism Charity Auction (gattibidhi.wordpress.com)
- Toni Braxton Helps Launch Lindt Gold Bunny Celebrity Auction (shoppingblog.com)
- Toni Braxton Takes Part in Autism Charity Auction (theboombox.com)
- Your 2011 New York Yankees Opening Day Roster (zellspinstripeblog.com)
- Opening Day (newyork101.wordpress.com)
- MLB preview 2011: New York Yankees are underdogs? Hardly. (sports.espn.go.com)
- 2011 Opening Day Temps Don’t Freeze Hot New York Yankees (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- MLB Predictions 2011: Can New York Yankees Even Make the Playoffs This Season? (bleacherreport.com)