I was at the game and it was heartbreaking, and frustrating at the same time watching how many Yankees were left-on-base. Twice the bases were loaded with only one out and the Yankees got blanked.
The Yankees can stew all off-season about how they screwed this one up. Personally, I need a day or two to let this one sink in, and hope for the best.
- Your Yankees/Tigers ALDS Game 5 Open Thread [MLB Playoffs] (deadspin.com)
- ALDS Game 5 lineups: Tigers vs. Yankees (hardballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- New York Yankees: Official 2011 ALDS Roster (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- ALDS Game 5: Yankees’ Hopes For No. 28 Rest On Rookie Ivan Nova (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- ALDS Game 5: Yankees vs. Tigers (slidingintohome.blogspot.com)