While at the Yankee Stadium Tuesday night, witnessing the 12-4 blowout of the Texas Rangers by the Bombers, there was a fan who stood holding up a sign above his head for innings at a time.
Since I couldn’t read it through the on and off rain showers, so I attempted to take a picture to see what was so important. Well, the camera came through and I just had to share it.
Can’t decide if this is just weird or a tad stalker-ish?
What do you think?
- Yankees Vs. Red Sox Live Blog (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Source: Calf strain could land Jeter on DL (sports.espn.go.com)
- You: Derek Jeter: New York Yankees’ Shortstop Injures Calf on Quest to 3,000 Hits (bleacherreport.com)
- Home-Stand From Hell: Injury Update On New York Yankees Captain (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- YES! Eager Kay strikes again (nypost.com)
- Retired Pettitte doesn’t think he will pitch again (sports.espn.go.com)
- Packed house? No, pack of lies (nypost.com)