As Game 1 of the ALDS between the Yankees and Oriolesis getting underway after an almost 3-hour rain delay, I thought it would be interesting to see whom some of the media and bloggers experts picked to win this 5-game series.
So, here are different opinions from the pros of the media:
1) Fangraphs.com wrote an interesting piece about how the Yankees are actually the underdogs, and according to their predictions, the O’s should be heading to New York 2-0.
3) Surprise, surprise that all four baseball writers at the Baltimore Sun and I appreciate their spirit.
Ok, now let’s check out the baseball bloggers predictions:
1) Brien Jackson who blogs for It’s All About The Money gives a run down of Game One and offers a fair perspective from both sides.
2) Drew and Ben from Clutch Sports Blog are spilt with their picks.
3) Ashley, the founder of TheGirlLovesSports.com, did a great guest post over at Black Sports Online making here choice and giving many reasons why.
4) Paul Lebowitz, the ruthless baseball analysis from the best writer you’ve never heard, gave his rundown for the ALDS. He currently lives on Brooklyn, NY but don’t let that fool you. Traitor.
5) Senior CBS Blogger, Matt Snyder gives his contradicting prediction over on Eye On Baseball.
6) Wondering, which team Brad V. from An A-Blog for A-Rod thinks is going to move on to the ALCS? Brad is very confident in his choice.