Ok Yankee fans, I know last night was not the ideal outcome…at all.
Trust me I feel you; and let me say that I was at the Stadium for Game 5 yesterday and all I can say is the fans were rocking. If anything the Yankee players know the fans had their backs, but it just wasn’t enough to get one run to tie it up.
Now something to make you laugh a little….
It is really funny….so enjoy!!
- Wakeup Call: Too Much Moneyball, starring the NY Yankees (video) (offthebench.nbcsports.com)
- Here’s Who’s To Blame For The Yankees Falling On Their Faces In The Playoffs (businessinsider.com)
- 6 Real-Life Things You Might Not Have Known About ‘Moneyball’ (moviefone.com)
- UPSET: The Yankees’ Season Is Over (businessinsider.com)
- New York Yankees vs. Detroit Tigers Betting Line & Pick: October 6th 2011 (touthouse.com)
- 2011 ALDS: Will New York Yankees Find That Special Home Magic Against Detroit Tigers in Game 5? (ballhyped.com)
- Moneyball (webnerhouse.com)
- ‘Moneyball’ Review: Brad Pitt Hits A Triple Off the Wall (slashfilm.com)