The announcement gave Yankees fans plenty of reason to worry, because anyone with a brain had the same thought….WTF?
How did this happen to Rodriguez?
Berkman felt awful, as it was his ball that might have cost the Yankees the season. It was an accident and accidents happen, but this was not good.
Buck said he was waving to A-rod at the time, which caused the All-Star to turn and acknowledge Buck.
“I just said hello for literally one second to Joe and just got smoked,” Rodriguez said.
Fact is the Yankee line-up struggles without Rodriguez. To put it more accurately, the Yankee bats are better with A-rod active.
Whichever way it’s phrased, A-rod has proved time and time again his worthiness, while Joe Buck continues to prove he is not a Yankees fan.
Related articles by Zemanta
- New York Yankees Needed 600, Not Just A-Rod (ladylovespinstripes.com)
- BREAKING NEWS: Joe Buck Pays Lance Berkman to Injure A-Rod (Satire) (bleacherreport.com)
- A-Rod’s left ankle injured on smoked Berkman BP liner (nypost.com)
- New York Yankees’ Alex Rodriguez hit on shin during batting practice Saturday (ballhype.com)
- A-Rod hit in leg by ball during batting practice (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- A-Rod hurt in batting practice (theglobeandmail.com)